Administrative Assistant, EII Policy and Research InitiativesPosted on agosto 15, 2017
Summary: A full-time position providing administrative and logistical support for EII’s policy and research initiatives. Responsibilities include scheduling meetings, event planning, making travel arrangements, preparing expense reports, grant management, proposal and report drafting.
- Organize the team’s general administrative tasks.
- Provide executive assistant support to the Executive Director.
- Organize internal and external conferences, meetings, and other events.
- Arrange logistics for workshops, meetings, conferences and staff travel.
- Prepare meeting materials, arranging telephone and video conferencing, and maintain project databases.
- Process invoices for payment and prepare expense reports.
- Maintain meeting calendars and perform general clerical duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-4 years experience in administrative support role, at a non-profit, scientific institute or conservation/development NGO.
- Highly organized, solutions oriented professional with experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong writing, interpersonal and organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, take on versatile duties, anticipate problems and navigate changing priorities.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in MS Word, Power Point and Excel; knowledge of Windows and Mac platforms.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff in a busy environment.
- Proficiency in Portuguese, Spanish and/or Indonesian Bahasa preferred.
- Requires the ability to travel and occasional work outside normal business hours.
Send Cover Letter, resume, and contact information for three references to email@example.com. Please reference Job 505506PT in the subject line in the email. Only qualified applicants need apply.
Application deadline: September 4, 2017
Compensation: Competitive, dependent upon experience. This is a full-time benefited exempt position.