New Research on Tropical Forests and Climate Change
Earth Innovation Institute is pleased to present several new publications that explore partnerships for solving tropical deforestation, forest degradation, and climate change.
- The State of Jurisdictional Sustainability
- The Low-Carbon Industries and Institutions of the State of Acre, Brazil. Launch date: September 1oth.
- The Twenty-year-old Partnership between Indigenous Peoples and the Government of Acre, Brazil
- Balikpapan Jurisdictional Framework for Tropical Forest Partnerships
- Guiding Principles for Collaboration and Partnership between Sub-national Governments, Indigenous Peoples and Local Communities