What are cookies?
A cookie is a small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. When you visit or log into a Earth Innovation Institute Site, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies.
- Understanding how you use the site, and
- To make the site easier to use and to better tailor your experience to your interests and needs.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use on the Earth Innovation Institute Sites the following types of cookies:
- Technically necessary. These cookies are essential to ensure that our website functions properly. They allow you to navigate through the website and use our functionality.
- Analytics. These cookies help us understand, in the aggregate, how visitors interact with our website by providing information about the pages visited, the time spent on the website, and any problems encountered, such as error messages. This helps us improve website performance. We use Google Analytics to collect analytics information; visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics using the Ads Settings and by using the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- Functionality. We use functionality cookies to recognize you on our Sites and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include language preferences and the region you are located in.
How can I manage or delete cookies?
Most Internet browsers are set up to automatically accept cookies. You can change the settings on your browser to block cookies or remove cookies from your browser. If you disable the cookies we use, please note that some of our website features may not function as a result.For more information about cookies and how to manage them, visit allaboutcookies.org.